DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten nest ~ Friday, 15 June 2018

• In reply to SheilaFE:

Hello everyone - perhaps the VC could confirm if she has a fish!  Lets hope so, I don't think there are any reports of her eating since 12 June but I may be wrong!

• In reply to JenniferWestern:

I've passed on all your thoughts to Moffer, who should have the IT expert with her at the moment, and she was very appreciative. I have updated her with the news about Rutland and Aviemore.

Birdies LG DU update.

• In reply to Mike:

Many thanks Mike!  (and thanks for the news of ringing at RW!  Good to have one of each)

EJ is still in the Love Tree, and appears to have paused her eating at the moment.  I am popping out for a bit, but will be in and out.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• In reply to SheilaFE:

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• In reply to Limpy:

Good morning again all!  Thanks for the reports, MIKE and SHEILA :)

Off I go to trawl the early morning.  Hopefully MOFFER will be back by the time I am :)

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to scylla:

Hello Scylla!  EJ is still bobbing around in the Love Tree, and still taking bites at her fish - her head goes down and her tail rises every so often!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018

• In reply to SheilaFE:

Good morning to all! Thanks for starting up the new thread, scylla. Thanks also for the report from Aviemore and from LG. Good to see EJ's tail as she tears bits off her fish!

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2019 DU Summaries

• In reply to CC:

Good morning/afternoon, CC :)

Unfortunately I didn't find her popping to the nest with her fish on the way to the Love Tree.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• In reply to CC:

Alarm calling from EJ as she flaps in the tree just now. Threat over, it seems.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2019 DU Summaries

• In reply to CC:

CC said:
    Alarm calling from EJ as she flaps in the tree just now.

I didn't even hear it!