Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey) 5 November 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. 

Black-Billed Magpie

Seedskadee National Wildlife Refuge, Wyoming USA
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Photo labeled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• Been AWOL as grumpy and miserable..

Did my knee in big league and it went ping..

Torn a cartilage so 4 Physio visits so far and now look like an athlete with blue tape .

Heather has seen photographic proof..

Seems it could take 3 months but luckily all excersises are Pilates based do know them well.  

I do read and look at all your photos ..,

Miss my long solo walks but attempt as many Daisy walks as possible .

• WENDY- Yes, looks bad. What a bummer, only time and exercises will help, as you say.

You will indeed be frustrated and grumpy.
  • Oh trust me Heather I am..

But there again it’s doable and not long term x

• Sorry for you Wendy. Sounds  v painful. What were you doing when it happened?

Lovely pics, Lindy. That monument is amazing.So much detail.

I could not believe that Bonnie was the only dog to have found the toxic substance.

Hope you have a good journey, Annette and happy listening.

• Oh, goody, more pics from Linda. I’ll be back later to view them when washing is on line. Summer is here <sigh> 6 days of low 30s. Expecting 33 today. Already my sinuses are stuffed from whatever in north wind.

Take care Wendy. {{{HUGS}}}

• Oh, poor you, Wendy - that sounds so painful.  Hope it soon rights itself - good that you're familiar with the exercises needed.

Rosy -- The monument was one of the highlights of our trip.

AQ - I'll be over there directly, to get warmed up. I'm wearing three layers of clothing already and our winter has barely started......

My head has been bunged up with this cold, but now I feel miraculously better after a nice glass of cold white wine ;-)

• Wendy: What a pain - literally. Being immobile would rive me up and wall too.

Have a nice Saturday all.

• Good  Morning,  All.  Just getting light here.

Surprisingly, it's Saturday again already - didn't we have one about two days ago?

• What a beautiful picture, LINDY!

Coldish here today, expecting youngest family in an hour or so. They are coming to do some shopping and I expect that I shall tag along. The loppers that I have been using in the garden are quite old and heavy. Dupuytrens in both hands affects my ability to hold things properly so I'm looking for some that are lighter and maybe have better hand grips.

My father fought in France during the Great War and because he was in his fifties when I was born I listened to what little he was prepared to speak about, when I was young. I consider myself privileged to have sat at his side and while I will never forget those moments - today, they have special significance. It wasn't all sad stuff, he told tales of Woodbine Willie, of French maidens and wine!