WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2016

Look back at last week for Lindybird's lovely Remembrance Day poem and related posts.

Veteran's Day was yesterday here, but there were some events today judging by the various planes that flew in formations along the beach.   

Best thoughts to all this week..

• Glad you liked it, Heather, and hope you're being spoilt by the family today. xx

• Something else to make you smile....

• Arrrrrrr.....Lindybird, you softy.

I am smiling.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• LIMPY ---  :-)

-  I just love their expressions!

• Belated Happy Birthday, Heather.

Back later, washing machine calleth.

• Linda-Wonderful poem for Heather to celebrate her Birthday!

Heather- I hope you had a special day. Having cared for my OH for 6 years before he passed I understand what you are going through.

I now have the care of my daughter because our Health system for the chronically ill is not what it should be and will probably get worse

with Mr Trump at the reins. I can only be grateful that I am  still healthy enough to do it but I am in my eighties so.....

• Evening all:  Roused myself out of my post-election slump today. Life goes on....

Heather: Happy Belated Birthday. I love getting flowers. Assume they were from the kids?  Do hope you were able to take a break from caregiving to celebrate (or maybe just an extra glass of wine when OH is tucked up).

Lindybird: Glad your caravan escaped the tornado. Another clever verse!  And those owls are so cute. How do people get these photos (assume it wasn't yours).  :-)

George: Your Christmas plans sound very sensible; I especially like the "no dishes" aspect.  :-)

OG: Sorting out alleged winter clothes is on my list for this weekend. We have rain forecast Sunday/Monday!

dibnlib: Get better.

bjane:  Which state are you living in?  Here in California, the legislature is working to figure out ways to protect various groups from any Trump fallout. Can't say what I wish would happen on here!  I've decided that any Xmas gifts from family this year will be donations made in my name to those groups that will be fighting Mr. T's wretched policies

Sending hugs to Margo and her family...

Hi to PatO, Limpy and AQ.  Sorry if I've missed acknowledging any earlier posts. Will do better.

Take care everyone.

• Fine day, washing dried & most put away. Alas, with warmer weather arriving, I can’t lurk beneath woolly jumpers and will have to motivate self to do ironing. Rummaged in garage for a lego house (ex-Daus & put aside for Miss5 some time past) . . . and discovered a box of books. So that’s where they were.

• Good Morning, All.  Up early although I would have preferred to have stayed asleep for longer, after busy day yesterday. 

Annette - I found the owls pic on the Net - If I'd taken one that good I would be shouting it from the rooftops! :-)

• AQ - Glad you found the books. Were they children's books, or some which you've been wanting to read?

bjane - You are a stalwart, taking care of your daughter at your time of life. Are there no charitable trusts which could give you aid?