• It is all go apart from Cally

Hi All

Well! Cally is obviously still quite content in Spain.

Sorry for delay with the report.  The satellite was not downloading any extra data yesterday and today our system is on a go slow. I hope all the data has loaded correctly, if not ,we will sort it out next week.

It is far from a go slow on the reserve.  With all the wonderful weather, the team have taken the opportunity to go burning.  Everyone enjoys this,…

• Proof: Here's our Caley......

Caledonia has been a busy bird this week doing a lot of long distance travelling. The latest data download news from Mike is as follows.

On 7, 10 and 11 February she was recorded around the Rio Guadalquivir area, so this is also becoming a favourite spot.  Is it the fishing or the attraction of the other osprey in the area?!  On 7-8 February she probably stayed over on a large lake / reservoir in the Los Casares area…

• New blog, but then you know this already..........

With our "agents" Roberto and Manu in Seville, we are in the very privileged position of being able to get regular sighting reports and feedback on the movements of Caledonia in her chosen wintering area. How brilliant is that !  It feels like we are actually there and R & M are our virtual eyes. Thanks chaps, for your sighting news and other information on Caley's whereabouts and movements.

Seeing her…

• The VAP Team find Caley.....and now some picutres too.

I am awaiting further news from The VAP Team (Valerie, Alison and Pip) once they return from Spain, but I can report that on Saturday morning my mobile was pinging away as excited texts from Valerie piled into my Inbox.  They had met up with Roberto and Manu and had seen Caledonia! They began their search in the dark and saw her leave her roost and drove quickly to the bridge to see her fish. They witnessed her catch…