Potential Annual Forumates Leighton Moss Visit 2020

Paul's holiday dates next year at Leighton Moss

Saturday 20th June to Thursday 25th.

Not long to go now!!!!!!!

My Flickr photos

• You mean we get to do this fun meet up all over again - oh gawd ! ….. but more seriously ... YIPHEEE lol
    @ the ladies: Ann and I will need some more girl power with us to keep the lads in line.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Update: Paul (MC) has booked his week off for the forumate meet up at LM in June 2020 and we have just booked Keepers Cottage for week commencing Friday19th - 26th June 2020 so hopefully we will see you there all forum friends attending :)

Regards, Hazel 

• Will make a note just in case I'm not across the pond at the time.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• Thanks Everyone---I missed this thread but Hazel has kindly pointed it out to me. At least this will bump up the thread.
    In August we were probably recovering from one adventure and preparing for the next when Alan started this thread (its a hard life, being retired, what with all of those holidays to go on--lol!). We'll get on with finding a place up near LM for a few days as we have done in the past and leaving the LM area for Wales on Friday the 26th, much as before.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• For anyone who doesn't mind fairly basic accommodation in Travelodge (we have used this one in the past and it is spotlessly clean and quiet) which is around ten mins or less drive (via non motorway back lane route) to LM then look at THIS LINK

There are Moto services:  Costa Coffee, Greggs Bakers, M & S,  WH Smith,  Burger King     on site and you get 10% discount via Travelodge at all outlets except M & S   !! 

Rates are currently :    

Room type: Double room:    Tue 23rd Jun 20 £35.99         Wed 24th Jun 20    £35.99              Thu 25th Jun 20   £36.99

Total:  £108.97 (3 nights non refundable)

Regards, Hazel