Leighton Moss Visit 21st to 27th.

My Flickr photos

• Hope you all have a great time, looking forward to pics!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• The weather seems to be improving at last so I hope you all have a good time. Most of all have fun and some good laughs.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• The scenery is fantastic. .burp.

My Flickr photos

• See you homed in on one of LM's more common species very quickly D ... Ye Olde English! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• So we are waiting for the daily update from your adventures. You can't let the Loch Garten groupies have all the fun.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Just got to digs and gone through the photos, the WiFi is not the fastest but here you go...

It was very quiet on the reserve , not sure if they are all sat on nests, the heat or waiting till her ladyship turns up in the morning LOL.

First up was a Grey Heron Fishing 

In the dipping pond area was this chap/chapess

A Blue Tailed Damselfly?

From the Causeway hide this Cormorant tried taken the Lesser Black Backed Gulls ? head off, not sure if it is the same pair of Gulls that was on the island last year.

and a Juvenile Pied Wagtail ?

more to follow..daren't post too many in one go.

My Flickr photos

• From the Grisedale Hide.

Male Marsh Harrier

and long range shots of a Female Marsh Harrier.

disclaimer..if any look crap I can't tell I'm on a small tablet LOL.

My Flickr photos

• Good start, Alan. The Marsh Harriers look great as do the juv Pied Wagtails. Her ladyship said she might not get there until Sat morning because of house moving issues.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I bumped into Jim and he said she was coming up tonight Tony so I text her to see if she wants a wake up call as I get off the train at 5:50 am with her stopping directly opposite Silverdale train station....she declined lol.

My Flickr photos

• A good start. Keep an eye on those gulls on the island as they are often GBBG's. Enjoy the weekend. I'll be there next week.

Nige   Flickr