Photos from LM visit 19-10-2018

So my wife and I finally got back to Leighton Moss last Friday after what must be the best part of 12 months since our last trip!

Here are a few snaps - nothing too exciting but some nicely lit subjects IMHO ;-)

There are a few more on my Flickr Page including somebody called Jim hand feeding a pheasant - Hello Jim if you are reading this :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50916588@N05/

• Oh yes I forgot to say we did see Egrets, Snipe, various ducks and a brief showing of an Otter from Lilians Hide, but sadly none were close enough to bother posting photos of! Lovely day though. Must try to get back again sooner.

• I am now and Hello to you to Jeff :) it was nice meeting you, hope you can make it again soon I will be going again posibly next week for a few days or the week after.

POST Edit.

Forgot to say you got some nice pictures shame the Otter did not come closer for you.

PS might see you up at LM again sometime., take care Jim.

• Thanks Jim! I heard your friend call you Jim just after we were taking the photos and I wondered if it was the same person from here!

• Hello Jeff,  such a beautiful selection of photos, as you say, nicely lit considering how dark some of these woodland pathways can get on the way to the various hides.   I also know Jim and was there that day so if it was a female voice it was me  !!   Now I'm trying to recall you both feeding the pheasants - was it near the cut off tree stump ?    Jim, myself and hubby Mike are regular visitors to LM and regular diners/contributors to the cafe   !!     

Just viewed your flickr. photostream which is lovely.  

• I think it might have been Big Jim who was with me at the time Hazel, or it was you when we were in the hide being told to be quite lol

• James G said:
    I think it might have been Big Jim who was with me at the time

oh ok,   I only remember seeing you on your own at the cut off stump feeding the pheasant when I took your photo hand feeding it.      

James G said:
    or it was you when we were in the hide being told to be quite lol

who me ?    not guilty this time your honour   LOL     Ask Norman who it was   ha ha !!      

• Thanks for the kind comments Hazel. However after seeing yours and Jim's photos it's obvious I still need to practice more ;¬)

• Unknown said:
    However after seeing yours and Jim's photos it's obvious I still need to practice more ;¬)

I think you underestimate your talent Jeff,  I think you have a very fine set of photos.    I think when it comes to taking photos we are all in constant practice - how boring it would be if we got every single shot and setting spot on   !!! 

• Like Hazel, has said you underestimate yourself Jeff, you have a nice camera and I am sure the lens is good too, that Dunnock picture is very nice you can see all the detail and the birds eye pupil even so I can't see you doing anything wrong, and its hard getting some shots of the birds because your under the trees a lot casting a lot of shade but get them in good light and they will pop.