Avocet Cruise for the Somerset Volunteer Crew!

Dear All i hope you all got back safely this afternoon. I was so pleased the weather was kind for you and there were a few birds on show. Thanks for your company and hope you all enjoyed the day. A couple of pictures as promised. Peter Manley looked like he enjoyed it!!

As mentioned to a few of you there are still spaces for some of the cruises but mainly dates after Christmas, however check on line and ring in to book your places. Tickets make a great Christmas present and John and I would love your company again....

Take care and hope to see you all again soon. Any photos from today please upload on this thread for all to see....thanks

Kind regards

Derek

• Just had an email from John Crispin who send me a few photo's from the cruise. Unfortunately the weather was overcast and drizzly but they give the flavour of the morning and what John managed to photograph. Thanks John

Brent geese

Dunlin

Two Male Red Breasted Mergansers and a Common Gull (as you know Gulls are not my thing so please correct me if I'm wrong)

Bar Tailed Godwits

A Murmur of Black Tailed Godwits

A stand of Godwits

And the stars of the show...... known locally on our boat as a "Grace of Avocets"