Today at Greylake

Lovely sunny, frosty day. The Car park and hides very busy. Perfect light for viewing large numbers of duck,Teal,Wigeon and Shovelers. Reports of 2 Marsh Harriers and a Peregrine putting the wildfowl up - It`s just like last Monday`s Winterwatch. 32 Moorhen feeding on the drove an unusual sight with easy to see Water Rail in the withy bed.
  • I agree.  However, there is something I'd like today's visitors to help with.  I believe I have left a small but quite valuable piece of Canon photographic equipment at Greylake RSPB today.  I either left it in the TreeHouse Hide or dropped in the car park whilst I was packing up to leave.

Please message me if you have it.  I will be eternally grateful if you have.

Thanks in anticipation.

• In reply to Alick S:

Alick S

I can help you but you have no contact detail.

• In reply to Richard B:

Thank you. That's very good news. I will send you a private message.
  • In reply to Alick S:

Hi Alick

Can i suggest you remove your phone number and email address or you  might get unwanted calls, you can contact Richard via private message by making him a friend

edit...you can edit your post by clicking the edit link under your post

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan:

If you want to add Richard as a friend click on his name it will take you to his profile page and you should see a link to add him as a friend

My Flickr photos