Looking for some help

Hi Old Moor and Members,

I just wondered if any could offer me any tips or recomemdations, I'm off to Mull in 3 weeks to hopefully see the White Tailed Eagles and just wondered if any body had any tips on where to go walking, any good restauraunts, and any great watching spots with guaranteed raptors and anything else that I might find handy.

Does any body have a bird list either for Mull or know where I could find one?

Thanks so much

Roger

• Hi there

Hope you don't mind but I've amended the post above to remove references to nesting sites. Even where sites are well known or in public places, we tend not to openly post details of them.

We recommend sticking to official viewpoints or non breeding sites because with the best will in the world (and I know people say that the information is often out there anyway), we'd hate it to be this sort of public posting that led to information landing in the wrong hands.

Regards

Matthew

• Thanks so much Stewpid thats really helpfull. Have booked the rspb eagle watch now so thanks again.  We have booked a cottage for the week near bunessan so fine for accomadation. Thanks so much for the tips and placed to eat thats really helpfull. Heard nothing but great things about mull. Cant wait. Thanks again everyone

• The Mishnish, Tobermory is different, don't know if they'll let u in without a drysuit on.

Don't fall off old Lochaline pier with bins round ur neck, it's a long way to the bottom.

Seen otters on Loch Sunart just round the corner, top of Sound of Mull.