Maintenance?????

The overnight maintenance or something seems to have now made it impossible to post any photos on the Dearne Valley website!!

• Firefox. First attempt said I was being referred to moderator to allow posting (or something like). Second attempt posted but the icon picture was missing then appeared then disappeared again (I have now deleted it via my profile). Second photo - had the often encountered "site will not allow duplicate posts" and did not appear....second attempt got the "moderator" message. the image did not appear in the gallery.   So, I gave up, posted this on the Forum and then went back for one more try - it now seems to have worked perfectly!!! All a bit weird and not very satisfactory.

• Ha! Now I have a Runtime error. "Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated. "

• This is the message: "You have posted to a gallery that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are available.  You will now be taken to the list of existing files in this gallery."

• Hmmm...its working this morning!