Kestrels - Life in the Box 2012!

• In reply to Michael Wilson:

Thanks for that info Michael & will look forward to eggs at Arne - my Kestrel pair here are in & around the nest but only still thinking about egg-laying!!  They were well behind Arne pair last year but maybe will synchonise this year due to the weather problems - have seen them eating birds & a huge rat the other day - wonder what the vole situation is like?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Hi Michael, it's that time of year again when I ask if you will be having a live streaming cam from your Kestrel box?  Any signs of mating yet where you are?

Regards

Wendy

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Hi Wendy,

Yes it is that time of year again - It is still slightly early but there are signs of activity on both the kestrel and buzzard nests. We are watching both closely and will make the decision on which one to stream shortly.

Hope that helps

Regards

Michael

• In reply to Michael Wilson:

Thanks Michael, obviously I hope that your Kestrels get their act together first & win the live streaming issue as it's a great indicator to what might be happening here with my pair who are also getting together albeit spasmodically!  But will still be interesting to watch if you decide on the Buzzards.  BTW, have been enjoying the bird feeder cam immensley but have been unable to log on recently, is it broken?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr