The July issue of Nature's Home has prompted a huge number of emails and photographs from you, our fabulous readers. The inbox has been fuller than I can recall for a long time, so a big thank you from me. There's nothing like a reaction to know that a magazine is being read.

We read every email and letter and enjoy all of your photographs. Two fabulous RSPB volunteers, Roger and Ben, help me manage our super busy Nature's Home inbox and between us, and the RSPB's Supporter Services Team, we promise to do our very best to answer as many of your questions as we can.

I dip into the mailbox every day and this gem caught my eye today.

Nature's Home reader Ian W wrote "The stonechats on the moors of Derbyshire are out in force at the moment. The good weather as meant a bumper year for butterflies and moths and they are making the most of it."

I won't try and be clever and name the moth in this male stonechat's beak, but any ideas, please leave a comment below!

Meanwhile please keep the emails coming and do send us your contributions for the letters page, as well as photos. The star letter wins a fabulous pair of binoculars.

I've seen the first proofs for the October issue today and I can't wait to see the finished magazine out there. We have an Arctic migrants special coming your way and it took me longer than usual to look through everything because I kept getting distracted by all the fantastic facts and all the great content the team and our contributors have put together!

Tell us what you think of your magazine
Nature’s Home is your magazine and we’d love to know what you think of it. Help us shape and improve the experience by volunteering for the Nature’s Home Readers’ Panel! To apply, email natureshome.panel@immediate.co.uk

• Know the complete information for installing the Windows 10 operating system on your personal computer.

windows 10 iso

• I would give the magazine 10 out of 10 and I like the mix of articles on different wildlife and Nature’s Home is an excellent name for the magazine. I would like the previous poster said like more indeapth serious articles. But the difference being on all types of UK wildlife. I’ve been a member of the RSPB since the early 1970’s which means I’ve been a member of the RSPB for over 45 years and it’s good to see the RSPB very much forward looking and protecting other wildlife and not just Birds and it’s good to see Nature’s Home magazine cover more wildlife stories and not just Birds.

Regards,

Ian.

Regards,

Ian.