As regular readers may remember, I will be leaving the RSPB at the end of April - 28 April will be my last working day.

From now on, starting on Monday, I'm going to make this blog a bit less topical and use it to comment on some of the conservation issues that face the RSPB and nature conservation in the years ahead.  I hope you'll find it interesting and stimulating.

Although - you never know - I might be tempted to comment on current affairs too - I can resist everything except temptation.

Yesterday the RSPB organised a lovely event to celebrate my arrival at 25 years of working for the organisation.  Three valued colleagues lied outrageously about the contribution I had made and a number of friends from outside the RSPB (ex Council, ex staff, journalists, academics and colleagues from other NGOs - but all friends) came and joined in.  And there were cakes!  So many cakes, and so delicious.  It was a lovely event, meant a lot to me and I'd like to thank everyone who came, cooked, contributed and/or chatted.  Thank you!

Parents Comment Children
No Data