It's been great!  Thanks for everything.

And if you want to keep in touch with Mark Avery in the future then visit markavery.info

Did I mention the book of the blog?

A love of the natural world demonstrates that a person is a cultured inhabitant of planet Earth.

Parents
  • It's beyond me why anyone who cares about our planet would not stand behind organisations like the RSPB, I suppose  there's a financial objective for those who don't or because they simply have adopted a position out of principle. We who care about the sentient creatures that we share our planet with salute those who stand with them. Maybe this comment is a bit over the top , but it's what it boils down to. Politics don't come in to it but a genuine concern and realisation for the state and future of environment do.

Comment
  • It's beyond me why anyone who cares about our planet would not stand behind organisations like the RSPB, I suppose  there's a financial objective for those who don't or because they simply have adopted a position out of principle. We who care about the sentient creatures that we share our planet with salute those who stand with them. Maybe this comment is a bit over the top , but it's what it boils down to. Politics don't come in to it but a genuine concern and realisation for the state and future of environment do.

Children
No Data