• Garden festival countdown: everyone is buzzing

My name is Hannah Grist, and I am a Lifelong Learning Officer based at the South and West Scotland Regional Office in Glasgow.

It is the beginning of September, which means that it is under a week to go until the Glasgow Wildlife Garden Festival 2014...

• Glasgow Wildlife Garden Festival Competition!

There’s not long to go until the Glasgow Wildlife Garden Festival 2014, and we need your help to spread the word!

If you’re on Twitter, Facebook or other social media, please do tell your friends about the events we’re running, and if you come...

• Team away days for South West Scotland

Hi everyone, my name is Sam Langford and I am the RSPB’s Community Fundraising Officer in South & West Scotland. Last week saw the team head to the Scottish Centre for Ecology and the Natural Environment (SCENE) for our annual Regional Team...
  • Glasgow Games Festival 2014

Hello, I'm Sarah-Jayne Forster, the Project Officer for Giving Nature a Home in Glasgow. My job is certainly exciting: last week, myself and some of the rest of the team were "Animal Athletes" at the newly refurbished Kelvingrove Bandstand...
  • Welcome to Giving Nature a Home in Glasgow!

Welcome to the new blog for the Giving Nature a Home in Glasgow project! My name is Fiona Weir, and together with my colleagues here at the RSPB, I’ll be keeping this blog up to date for the next few weeks and months. We’ll let you know...