• Glasgow Games Festival 2014

Hello, I'm Sarah-Jayne Forster, the Project Officer for Giving Nature a Home in Glasgow. My job is certainly exciting: last week, myself and some of the rest of the team were "Animal Athletes" at the newly refurbished Kelvingrove Bandstand...
  • The Glasgow Wildlife Garden Festival is back...and bigger than before!

It may look like it's all gone very quiet in Glasgow over the winter, but this is the calm before the storm. We have all been busily planning the next wildlife garden festival, which is returning across Glasgow throughout the whole month of July....
  • Appl-solutely fabulous day

Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm an RSPB volunteer.

It was my first day volunteering at an event with RSPB Glasgow, and I certainly picked a good day to do it. We were part of the Apple-fest run by the Partick Housing Association as part of the Glasgow...

• Working together for Glasgow's wildlife

One of the exciting aspects of the Glasgow Wildlife Garden Festival is that it’s brought together a whole range of different organisations. There are loads of groups and individuals across the city working with really quite similar aims, and it’s...
  • Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do...

Today, we have a guest blog from Sandra, one of RSPB Scotland's Lifelong Learning Officers in Glasgow. Andy Hay (rspb-images.com) The rewards of my job are the amazing people - young and older - and the wonders of nature. No two days are...