• For the love of plants (this Bank Holiday) #OperationWildTimes

Blogger: Adam Murray, Communications Officer

Well we have come full circle, my name is Adam and I love plants and gardening. I dismissed plants outright when I chose Zoology over Biology (including botany) for my undergraduate degree. My shoulders sank and I huffed at the thought of doing chores in the garden as a kid. Now look at me, #OperationWildTimes is up and running and you and I are now in a world of “plantification…

• These are a few of my favourite things #OperationWildTimes

How are you coping with the summer holidays? A bit soggy around the edges as you dodge the thunder storms? Noticed that the roads are quieter and your usual haunts are “full of screaming kids”/children having fun? Or have you managed to get away from it all and enjoy some natural spectacles like the wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings?

With my…

• The ever expanding To Do List #OperationWildTimes

In the words of Mr Meatloaf 2, out of three aint bad. In other words, I am so nearly there with completing our wildlife garden that keeps everyone happy. Last weekend I referred back to the Giving Nature a Home guide that I downloaded for free here. Below you can see our progress so far in reaching that Nirvana state... 

Step 1: Grow flowering plants

I have a increasing…

• Fiji Time required in Norfolk #OperationWildTimes

Need a touch of Fiji Time

With this glorious sunshine I am really chuffed with how our new wildlife and family friendly garden is bedding in. However, I definitely need a bit of Fiji Time mentality. What is Fiji Time? From my time working over there you quickly find out about the laid back, don’t stress about the things you can’t change, things will happen when they happen…