love nature bucket collection (VERY DISAPPOINTED.)

I OFFERED TO COLLECT FOR THE LOVE NATURE COLLECTION...BUT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED ASI HAD NOT DONE THIS SORT OF THING BEFORE..I GOT DOWN TO THE SUPERMARKET WHERE THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LADY AT THE SAME TIME.AS ME. I WAITED 30 MINUTES NO ONE TURNS UP...SO I WASTED THE MORNING HOPING TO HELP THE R.S P.B. BUT SADLY IT DIDNT HAPPEN.!!!!!!!.SO I WILL NOT BOTHER TO THINK OF HELPING THEM AGAIN....ITS THERE LOST

Parents
  • So sorry to hear that and certainly not the experience we would want any of our volunteers to have as part of the Love Nature collection.  

If you'd like to let me know where you were collecting I can look into this and find out what happened.  Please email your details to volunteers@rspb.org.uk and we'll follow this up.

Apologies again and hope you have a good Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend.

• So sorry to hear that and certainly not the experience we would want any of our volunteers to have as part of the Love Nature collection.  

If you'd like to let me know where you were collecting I can look into this and find out what happened.  Please email your details to volunteers@rspb.org.uk and we'll follow this up.

Apologies again and hope you have a good Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend.

Children
No Data