What volunteering do you do?

Ohh first post in this forum!

What voluntary things are you involved in? 

Over the last year I've been involved in Bird Friendly Schools, at a local nature reserve and Volunteer & Farmer Alliance.

Parents
  • I have been registered as a volunteer since 1992. YOC/WEX leader, Short term residential volunteer at around 15 reserves and ABB sites from Lizard to Abernethy. Volunteering at Leighton Moss in a variety of roles including guided walks, bird counts  centre assistant and office work. 

• Hi,  I started to volunteer about a year ago.  There were no pin badge boxes in my area so I have set up 3 and they do quite well.  (Time to get my xmas robins out!)  I have just had my training for Bird Friendly Schools and have my first teacher visit on Friday which I'm feeling quite nervous about!  Any tips KatTai??  I would like to be able to do more but with two children aged 6 and 3 I don't have a lot of time!

• Hi,  I started to volunteer about a year ago.  There were no pin badge boxes in my area so I have set up 3 and they do quite well.  (Time to get my xmas robins out!)  I have just had my training for Bird Friendly Schools and have my first teacher visit on Friday which I'm feeling quite nervous about!  Any tips KatTai??  I would like to be able to do more but with two children aged 6 and 3 I don't have a lot of time!

Children
No Data