New to Blacktoft

Hi Everyone, I am about to start as a Residential Warden Intern at Blacktoft on Saturday. Just wondered if there are any regular volunteers or visitors on here.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Parents
  • Hi there i have just joined the RSPB and live in Hull. i mainly joined as my interest in nature is getting stoked again and i am looking to do some voluteering cerrtainly, bith to get out there, meet like minded people and get some exercise in a lovely place. Looks like you posted a while ago I hope you are still about

• Hi there i have just joined the RSPB and live in Hull. i mainly joined as my interest in nature is getting stoked again and i am looking to do some voluteering cerrtainly, bith to get out there, meet like minded people and get some exercise in a lovely place. Looks like you posted a while ago I hope you are still about

Children
  • Hi Chris

Welcome to RSPB!  There are a variety of volunteer opportunities at Blacktoft Sands and you can find them at www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering.  Click "game for anything" and then search under "south yorkshire" and you'll see them listed.  If any take your fancy, there is a name given that you can contact for more information.  Hope you find something you enjoy!