Can anyone help me!

I live on South Uist and i want to volunteer but i have no idea who to contact or what sorts of local volunteering i can do as the RSPB reserve in North Uist is to far for me to travel to. :(

Parents
  • Hi Davie

Just spoken to our  team in North Scotland and if you'd like to contact Chrsitine Corfield (Tel: 01463 715000) she will be happy let you know what we might have available.

Thanks for your interest in volunteering with us.

• Unknown said:

Hi Davie

Just spoken to our  team in North Scotland and if you'd like to contact Chrsitine Corfield (Tel: 01463 715000) she will be happy let you know what we might have available.

Unknown said:

Hi Davie

thankyou very much, will contact her ASAP

• Unknown said:

Hi Davie

Unknown said:

Hi Davie

thankyou very much, will contact her ASAP

Children
No Data