Volunteering

How do I go about volunteering

Parents
  • Snowdonia said:

How do I go about volunteering

Good luck Snowdonia. I have just started volunteer work and it's completely transforming my life. It's such a rewarding experience in so many ways. I really look forward to getting up in the mornings now. Every day brings new things to see and people to meet. My only regret is that I didn't start it sooner.

• I did my first day's volunteering today on Farnham Heath, I absolutely loved it and so will you. Great bunch of people and I feel brilliant, I can't recommend it strongly enough - go for it :)

• I have found it  easy to follow all the various links/opportunities to volunteer.

However, as I'm in my early 60's and not as fit as I was, I will be contacting The Lodge to see about indoor volunteering. I live about 20 miles away, and know the area fairly well.

I hope to learn and make new friends.

• I have found it  easy to follow all the various links/opportunities to volunteer.

However, as I'm in my early 60's and not as fit as I was, I will be contacting The Lodge to see about indoor volunteering. I live about 20 miles away, and know the area fairly well.

I hope to learn and make new friends.

Children
No Data