Volunteering

How do I go about volunteering

•  

Great that you're interested in volunteering with us - 15,000 people already do. To find out more you could look at our pages on the internet at:

http://www.rspb.org.uk/volunteering/index.asp

or, if you'd like to call us at RSPB HQ on 01767 680551 and ask for the Volunteering Development Department we'll be able to give you more information related to the area in which you live.

• Snowdonia said:

Good luck Snowdonia. I have just started volunteer work and it's completely transforming my life. It's such a rewarding experience in so many ways. I really look forward to getting up in the mornings now. Every day brings new things to see and people to meet. My only regret is that I didn't start it sooner.

• Snowdonia said:

Good luck Snowdonia. I have just started volunteer work and it's completely transforming my life. It's such a rewarding experience in so many ways. I really look forward to getting up in the mornings now. Every day brings new things to see and people to meet. My only regret is that I didn't start it sooner.

• I did my first day's volunteering today on Farnham Heath, I absolutely loved it and so will you. Great bunch of people and I feel brilliant, I can't recommend it strongly enough - go for it :)

• I have found it  easy to follow all the various links/opportunities to volunteer.

However, as I'm in my early 60's and not as fit as I was, I will be contacting The Lodge to see about indoor volunteering. I live about 20 miles away, and know the area fairly well.

I hope to learn and make new friends.