Birdwatch 2016 results form

• In reply to Snapper:

Glad I found this site, I could not get on, but after reading on here, I did it straight away. Thanks.

• In reply to night owl:

It has changed this year, using old sign in details wont work, so, you'll need to sign up again, it's easy enough to do, then, once you've done your hour just log your results, don't forget you can add different species to the list too, if you see them in your garden and they're not listed on the page. When I submitted mines the page came up saying ERROR, I clicked back and was thanked for taking part so my results must have been submitted ok . There are plenty of helpful people here in the forum so if you have any issues just pop in and ask for help :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/46352772@N03/

• In reply to freckles:

I couldn't do it. No birds all weekend, weather was atrocious, I know birds need to eat even in bad weather, but we had none. I wonder if anyone else had the same problem?

Best wishes

Val.

• In reply to Snapper:

I too have had trouble using the reference number given on the form (BWGAC ...) to login.  In the end I just put in all my details again.  And No, I do not want to sign up for another account - already have the RSPB community and shop.

In previous years there has always been a "check" page after you've input all your bird counts.  So I rattle through the numbers quickly, expecting I'll check them all through before submitting.  But this year, no check page, just submitted.  OOps! Too late.....  This is very annoying.