Baby dove help

Hello.  I've a lovely dove couple who visit me daily. Several times they've nested on a shelf we've built by our satellite dish which has been successful.

This morning the baby left the nest and has been happily hopping round the garden, with one short flight. Mum has been back several times during the day so I wasn't worried. 

However an hour or so ago both parents came back and encouraged baby up on top of the pagoda but baby didn't get any further. 

Parents have now left and baby is still sat on the pagoda. There's one small strand of ivy next to her but I'm concerned she's not very well covered. 

We have an owl nearby. 

Should I move her to the ground so she can hide in the shrubs? 

• Thank you for replying. I decided to leave her as my concern over mum rejecting outweighed the risk of the owl.
    I'm very happy to say she survived the night. Both parents have visited throughout the day and have been feeding her.
    She's still on the pagoda tonight but is moved further in to the the ivy so is more sheltered.
  • Glad the youngster is ok. The ground isn't necessarily safer for a dove. Leaving it was the right thing to do as it wasn't injured. It will become more independent with each passing day.