birds in my garden today 17.03.2013 were mr williams (our robin lol), female AND male chaffinches, coal tit, our pretty little dunnock again and of course the goldfinches lol. (remember i`m still learning to take pics lol) xxx

Ellie R xx

• The robin looks like it's having fun in that house. I hope your male chaffie is just doing a pirate impression and standing on one leg through choice rather than injury...

Unicum arbustum haud alit duos erithacos

(One bush does not shelter two Robins)

Zenodotus (3rd Century B.C.)

• In reply to doggie:

Nice selection Ellie - you'd better send your one-legged Chaffinch to Hazy, she seems to be collecting the walking wounded!!!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Lovely photos and good collection!! The chaffinch is quite large lol.... must be Hazy's pastry!!

Cheers, Jason

• In reply to Jason:

he probably passed there yes lol he didnt come down for more than a few seconds to snaffle some suet pellets went back to watching his girl i think. she is ever so pretty, thanks for the tip alan. i will do othat next time instead of the big headers lol. i think the chaffy girl is fast becoming my favourite. no bullfinches yet though, apart from a few month ago i`ve seen none :(

Ellie R xx