Two thirds of illegal confirmed illegal killing of birds of prey last year linked to shooting estates! Channel 4 News at 7.00pm Thursday 23rd November 2023

Two thirds of confirmed killings of birds of prey last year in 2022linked to shooting estates. Link below! And now working.

https://www.channel4.com/news/rspb-two-thirds-of-confirmed-illegal-killings-of-birds-of-prey-last-year-linked-to-shooting-estates

Regards,

Ian.

• Link is now working!

Regards,

Ian.

• www.birdguides.com/.../

This is the latest RSPB bird crime report in the link above. One thing I should say. I haven’t needed to post lines and lines of words to post this. Just a simple link above!

https://basc.org.uk/basc-responds-to-rspb-birdcrime-report/

BASC responds ti the latest RSPB birdcrime report.

Regards,

Ian.

• And how many "simple links" do you post that never work, 1st , 2nd or 3rd time Ian. Nobody moans about your mistakes or grammar errors so please stop moaning about others. We can all pick and choose what we wish to type and read...simple!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Linda257 said:
    And how many "simple links" do you post that never work, 1st , 2nd or 3rd time Ian. Nobody moans about your mistakes or grammar errors so please stop moaning about others. We can all pick and choose what we wish to type and read...simple!

But at least I do get them to work. Also there are problems with my iPad. Anyway the link is working.

Regards,

Ian.

• Oh yeah well done....And your grammar and mistakes?? ..just look at your title of this post! But you would rather just concentrate on others mistakes.
    You haven't posted lines and lines as it's not your research ..we all operate in our own way so let's just move on please ;-)

• Linda257 said:
    Oh yeah well done....And your grammar and mistakes?? ..just look at your title of this post! But you would rather just concentrate on others mistakes.
    You haven't posted lines and lines as it's not your research ..we all operate in our own way so let's just move on please ;-)

Maybe you ask the RSPB about that that. As maybe problems with the software. Have you not noticed particularly when typing out the title particularly with iPads. Ask the RSPB about that when certain words disappear on certain browsers using iPads.

Regards,

Ian.

• Eh? What's it got to do with the RSPB what YOU TYPE..Your title should read

"Two-thirds of confirmed illegal killings of birds of prey last year linked to shooting estates" as it does in the link. Yours doesn't even make sense..not the RSPBs fault for your typing....we can all read over and correct our own work but a guess it's easier to blame our tools or others ;-)

• Also the editing doesn't always work since past software upgrades have made matters worse and of which have never been put right. And it’s not just myself and that is one of many problems that have been happening for years and never put right. Also when I post a reply or even start a new thread, some of the posts just disappear and don’t appear in the RSPB Community and that has been happening for years as well,, with no improvement. Also this is my third attempt to send this reply to you. As the last two attempts to reply to you have failed to appear.

Regards,

Ian.

• I tried to edit that straight away. But after a lot of attempts in trying to edit. I just gave up.

Regards,

Ian.

• Also this has been happening for years and when that appears trying to edit, is just impossible. Again that has been happening for years and not just me. And the RSPB have made no attempt to improve that problem. That is just one of the many problems with the past upgrade to the RSPB Community Forum!

Regards,

Ian.