Mayor. new BBC 1 series presented by David Attenborough and jointly produced by The RSPB, The Wildlife and Wetlands Trust and the Open University.

• It is very similar but Even  though it says some of the things that it already says in the link it doesn’t go into detail.  There lots more detail in the link on the post you posted than the one I posted. which could be cause mines not as long.  For instance even though my link says the series is useing the most recent technology my link doesn’t say We have more anchient oak trees than the rest of Europe put together or that 60 percent of the worlds chalk streams flow in Southern England, and that flower meadows are a vital refuge for Breeding birds and Butterflys and that are coasts are home to internationaly important numbers of seabirds. But my link does say that the air date hasn’t been released yet.

I was just showing that the RSPB have done a article. aswell. And that it is on both BBC 1 and I player like you said  and that the RSPB say the air date hasn’t been released yet and that’s why no date and time was given for the broadcast. and it says you can  get updates. Iv removed the other screenshots since you wernt happy about it  And have kept my link in case any people members or non members  ever do want to sign up for updates. Your link said BBC 1 and i player it could be that Mike might of missed the part that said BBC 1 and i player in your link but I don’t know. The main thing is he knows now.