Britain’s Forgotten Wilderness : Less than a hour from Norwich!

• This is a practically unknown RSPB reserve to anyone living outside of East Anglia. There are no regular visits allowed to this RSPB reserve in Norfolk! There are very occasionly guided walks by the wardens on this RSPB reserve with only limited small groups of the public  allowed on these very few guided walks. But they do happen very occasionly. So for anyone living in Norfolk or elsewhere is Easr Anglia keep a eye out for the very few tours which have to be booked in advance. Here’s the archived article from around 2006-2008 about Sutton Fen.
  • https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2007/jan/08/conservationandendangeredspecies.uknews

• www.rspb.org.uk/.../details.aspx
    Here is a link to one such event in 2019. Again I hope the link works. As usual I’ve got internet problems. Luckily first time the link works.Because of Covid no guided warden tours since 2019. I thought for anyone living in Norfolk or the rest of East Anglia to keep an eye out for events such as this. It’s no good for me living in North East England. But these events at Sutton Fen are limited to very small numbers.