The house sparrows are getting busy again in next doors eaves!

As the title states:

"The house sparrows are getting busy again in next doors eaves!"

Mr HS doing his bit

I just wish they would sweep up after themselves, dropping the twigs and grass on our patio! Joy

I'll see if I can get a piccie or two of them going into the eaves. I think a video is a little to far from a location perspective

• How are the Sparrows doing now have they managed to have any eggs yet or anything?
  • Zo Clark said:
    How are the Sparrows doing now have they managed to have any eggs yet or anything?

They're still vigorously flying between the nest and feeders, but as to whether any eggs are present, or even chicks, I've no idea, but i would be surprised if there isn't a thing.

We also may have a nest in our eaves, the HS's have been particularly interested in our eaves, but as yet nothing seen entering or leaving, which doesn't mean a thing. I want to set up the camcorder, but it is too open and liable to theft.

• Is there anywhere less out in the open where you might be able to set it up
  • Zo Clark said:
    Is there anywhere less out in the open where you might be able to set it up

Sadly not.

The access point is on the drive side of the house which is in clear view of the footpath and road, the eaves are high and therefore too far away for the trailcam (which I could hide nice and easily) sensors to detect motion, or I would set that up.