Photo’s of the 2021 Total Solar Eclipse from the Antarctica on 4th December 2021

L These are some photo’s which I took from the live online broadcast from NASA TV on the 4 December 2021. And more below in from a few photo’s.First the partial phase just before totality. The the diamond ring. Followed by totality with the Corona as I saw on that live broadcast… if you look in the top right hand corner of full totality, you should see some prominences. Then back to the diamond ring,  And then back to the partial phase just after totality finishes.I saw the Total Solar Eclipse in 1999.Not in Cornwall. But in Eastern Europe right in centre  of the Moons shadow with clear blue sky and the moons shadow itself approaching with sudden darkness in the middle if the day happening within 10 seconds. Also there was a 360 sunset all the way round the horizon which was the area out of totality which in itself was spectacular. For anyone that has never experienced a Total Solar Eclipse with clear Sky’s if you even have the chance of seeing a Total Solar Eclipse. Take that chance!; As it was something I will remember for the rest of my life!