My Birds deciding to grow their own seeds

Thought I would take a phot on wet drizzly morning,these sunflowers , suddenly appeared and just beginning to open, the bees are enjoying them before they reach their seed stage.

EDIT..not a washing line,but line carrying electricity, to our out houses beyond.......

• Thanks Alan

I noticed the green big leaves growing,and wondered what on earth they could be,so just left them , can only assume the birds must have dropped them, as I dont tend to feed them, unless really hard times,as knowing by the large numbers I have visiting and enjoying the water feature for baths, they are coping very well, and good number of young this year.already, being wary when the neighborhood cats on patrol.
  • What a gorgeous garden area, so pretty with the sunflowers and other flowers, also a haven for birds especially with the hedging too. Thanks for sharing the photo Kate.
  • Beautiful sunflowers Kate, enjoy them when you can, the forecast for us is rain, lightning and thunder until tomorrow evening! Hope you have a better spell. That section of garden looks very nice with the flowers, borders and hedging.