2021 year list

I gave up on twitching years years ago for many reasons but, like a lot of birders, I like to keep a list of the species seen during the year. I used to expect to get 200+ species but in recent times153 has been my top and I have probably enjoyed my birding as much if not more. So its a new year so a new list and I wondered how others who keep lists are getting on with theirs. The corvid19 restrictions will limit the distance most of us will be travelling but many will have good birding not far from our doorsteps. So how is your 2021 bird list going in these strange unusual times ? I, like loads of others, am in that  "vulnerable  at risk" group so have been shielding but we still managing a decent local walk carrying our bins and I have managed 43 species in the first two weeks of the year and I've really enjoyed it. Chris has managed 46 species but her eyes are better than mine. Let's hope things with the virus will improve enough for us to catch some of the incoming Spring birds. Until then we will get on and enjoy what we have, take care folks.