Thoughts on storks survey

Hi Everyone.

I'm Dr Rachel White and I'm a researcher at the University of Brighton.

I'm inviting interested members to share your current awareness, knowledge and attitudes towards the white stork and its recent and ongoing reintroduction in southern England.

Anyone who lives in the UK and is aged 18 or above is invited to take part in this study by completing a short online questionnaire. To obtain a cross-section of public opinion, this study welcomes all views and knowledge-levels.

The white stork was reintroduced as a breeding bird to England recently, with the first eggs hatching in May 2020.

The results will form part of a long-term study to track if and how perceptions of the white stork change over time.

Please share widely with friends, family and colleagues. To find out more and to take the survey, click or copy and paste the following link: http://bit.ly/thoughtsonstorks

(The survey can be taken on a computer, tablet or mobile. If using a mobile, it works best when held landscape).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me: r.white2@brighton.ac.uk

Thank you for your time.

Rachel