Loch Ruthven and the Ballachar Project

I’ve just been looking on Instagram at some photos of RSPB reserve Loch Ruthven. One thing I’m quite worried is what I saw on Instagram is about some sort of housing called the Ballachar Project either on the shore of Loch Ruthven or very near by and have been given planning commission for the go ahead. Now it might be nothing to be worried about. But I don’t know anything  about this project or anything from the RSPB. Has anyone who lives in that area of Scotland have any information about this housing project? As Loch Ruthven is in a remote area of Scotland.

• AliceM said:
    From the brown and brown architects link shared above, it looks like they are keeping almost exactly the same footprint as the original dwelling house (the one that was sold by Strutt & Parker last year) so it should have little to no environmental impact. The house sits about 300m back from the Loch edge I think, and is not in the designated SSSI area, so hopefully those grebes (and all the other beautiful flora and fauna) will be safe and sound :)

Usually planning depts are very strict on any new projects, unless, its a govt one, so good news, but always a worry, because from time to time, they do allow projects to spill over....