Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to hospitals, GPs, councils, midwives, etc, etc, etc

• You do not have to make scrubs, scrub bags, head bands or hats to support the NHS. They also have a great need for munchies.

When we go grocery shopping, like today, I wander down the munchie aisle selecting munchies that are on sale - it extends your buying power. You can either take them along to your local surgery or, if your NHS trust is running a donation scheme, a central collection point. Ours happens to be Wokingham hospital; which is a large community hospital and practically deserted when I have been. They will package up the goodies and send 'care packages' to front line staff.

They want chocolate bars, biscuits, crisps, etc. See the NHS Berkshire trust website or your own county NHS website for further information about donating. When you are clapping outside your door at 20:00 on a Thursday you know you are helping more than just clapping.
  • You do not have to make scrubs, scrub bags, head bands or hats to support the NHS. They also have a great need for munchies.

When we go grocery shopping, like today, I wander down the munchie aisle selecting munchies that are on sale - it extends your buying power. You can either take them along to your local surgery or, if your NHS trust is running a donation scheme, a central collection point. Ours happens to be Wokingham hospital; which is a large community hospital and practically deserted when I have been. They will package up the goodies and send 'care packages' to front line staff.

They want chocolate bars, biscuits, crisps, etc. See the NHS Berkshire trust website or your own county NHS website for further information about donating. When you are clapping outside your door at 20:00 on a Thursday you know you are helping more than just clapping.