25th - 27th Big Garden Birdwarch Results

Hello fellow forum friends. Thought I would start this thread, so that we could all share our results over the next few days. It is interesting to see what different featherd friends visit each other's gardens. Hopefully we will all have a good count and the birds turn out in the hour that we want them to and not decide to hide away, only to appear soon after the hour is up. Good luck everyone.

• I was feeling a bit off colour over the weekend so Chris was in charge of our bird count,our usual Wood Pigeons,Jackdaws and collared Doves were in at early doors checking out the quality of the food we put out but out of the 15 species logged highlights were when7 of our 8 resident Bullfinch showed up and there was 1 Long Tailed Tit seen which is a mega tick in our garden. Unlike past years I had little problem inputting the results on Monday the system seemed to behave itself unlike past years.
  • Wendy S said:
    7 of our 8 resident Bullfinch showed up

Now that's just being greedy!! I've not seen one in the garden since Feb last year, we had two pairs the previous year Disappointed