Beyond the garden

So today I thought I would zoom in on the trees beyond my garden to see what I could see.....

Goldfinches never come in my garden Confused but glad to see they are not far away

No idea what this is. Much appreciate an identification thanks Wink

Parents
  • Thanks Linda, the chick had only just left the nest that morning so was a bit wobbly on its legs ! It was wandering on to a rocky footpath area where the occasional mountain bike cyclist goes past so I had to pick the chick up and place it back towards a dry stone wall where its siblings were. No doubt the parent birds were nearby so I didn't hang around too long for photos so they could get back to tending their newly fledged offspring. Was a special moment that I will never forget. Nature is especially wonderful at times !
  • Thanks Linda, the chick had only just left the nest that morning so was a bit wobbly on its legs ! It was wandering on to a rocky footpath area where the occasional mountain bike cyclist goes past so I had to pick the chick up and place it back towards a dry stone wall where its siblings were. No doubt the parent birds were nearby so I didn't hang around too long for photos so they could get back to tending their newly fledged offspring. Was a special moment that I will never forget. Nature is especially wonderful at times !
Children
No Data