Survey for EPQ

Hi all, 

as part of my EPQ, (in college), I am studying the effects of 5G Radiation on birds. I have to have a survey section with answers collected, so I was wondering if anyone had the time to fill it out? it takes pretty much two minutes. I hope it's not too much to ask. 

No-ones names/addresses or anything like that are needed, so I don't need any personal information. Just a sort of general knowledge question. 

I also don't know if this is allowed in the chat :0 

if it isn't, let me know and I will ask elsewhere. I just thought that because you are all interested in birds, you will be a more useful target audience!

Thank you, 

Kizzy

Link to survey: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WFHZD/

• Kizzy,

I'll be honest with you, and hopefully you'll see that I'm trying to be helpful.

I think a few more questions would be needed.

I've had a look at the survey, and refuse to answer the questions, mainly because they appear to be anti-5G.

5G is basically the same as 4G, only a faster network.

I'm not going to get involved with the technical details, because some times I do wonder if any radio frequency does have some impact.

As a keen amateur photographer, I've often noticed some insects will move the instant the autofocus has locked on to them (possibly a strange coincidence, I don't know), but likewise, many times when they haven't moved as the AF locks on.

• thank you for the advice, as we speak I am editing it, i can understand how it would come across as anti-5G and that wasn't my intention!