Please Do NOT Ignore this post.

Thanks for not ignoring.

This new forum is dreadful.

• From what I've heard Bill Poster fell over a blank post, cutting his fingers on a sharp sign in the process. ......... leaving hospital several weeks later  having also discovered he had  been wrongly ID'd at birth and was in fact William Stickers, he left him room  and strode along the  corridor towards the door to the outside world.... or so he thought.

Unfortunately it was broom cupboard... old habits die hard and he'd ignored the sign saying do not open .....

Calling out for help someone said "turn the handle on your side"

"but I don't have a handle on my side" his muffled voice replied ................

and there he remains..... I'd ignore him if I was you :o) 

Eilid x

"out beyond ideas of right doing and wrong doing there is a field. I will meet you there"   Rumi

• Eilid said:

From what I've heard Bill Poster fell over a blank post, cutting his fingers on a sharp sign in the process. ......... leaving hospital several weeks later  having also discovered he had  been wrongly ID'd at birth and was in fact William Stickers, he left him room  and strode along the  corridor towards the door to the outside world.... or so he thought.

Unfortunately it was broom cupboard... old habits die hard and he'd ignored the sign saying do not open .....

Calling out for help someone said "turn the handle on your side"

"but I don't have a handle on my side" his muffled voice replied ................

and there he remains..... I'd ignore him if I was you :o) 

Eilid x

Sooooooooooooooooo funny,i couldnt just ignore it ha ha ha ha Laughing 1 LOL 

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• ROFL Eilid, that is so funny.

This whole thread is hilarious and brilliant. Keep it going folks!!!!

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• I always felt  for Fire at Will.   Poor Will.

Anyhow....Back to Business.

• Anonymous
    0 Anonymous 31/07/2010 00:31 in reply to rhodopsin

How could I have ignored this thread for so long????

• Anonymous
    0 Anonymous 31/07/2010 00:33 in reply to seymouraves

seymouraves said:

Hi,

I have ignored this post,

Oops No I haven't.

arghhh!

S

Careful Seymour - look what happens to you when you ignore people!!!

• Anonymous
    0 Anonymous 31/07/2010 00:35

thegoon said:

Thanks for not ignoring.

Only one thing I can say to you thegoon

Wear it with pride!

Pipit x