There seems no way from getting from the RSPB Community Forums to the RSPB Homepage by pressing just 1 time on my Apple iPhone.

There seems to be no way from of getting straight to the RSPB Homepage from the RSPB Community Forums by pressing just once on my Apple iPhone, as you still can with an Apple iPad. On an iPhone I have to type out the RSPB Homepage address to get back to there from the RSPB Community Forums. Does anyone know of an easier way just to press just once on my iPhone or is this going to be another item that I don’t like about this new style RSPB Community Forum. Or if there is a way of just pressing once on my iPhone it’s certainly not easy to find how to this on my iPhone as the old style Forum website. Can anyone help?

• Try turning your phone through 90 degrees so you're looking at it landscape Ian, you'll probably find the "Main Website" link appears then. In normal phone-portrait mode, there's little real estate on the screen for all the possible links, so it doesn't show