If I lose my reply one more time..............

• In reply to Elliott B:

Elliott B said:
    Good morning Hazel,

I will raise this with our development team today. There shouldn't be a reply option present to any user if they are not logged in, but I can see that "Reply to Thread" is still showing when I tested in a logged-out state.

I will see what the team say and come back to you, as I imagine this is very frustrating.

Regards,

Elliott.

This is what Elliot said on 31st July.........

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• In reply to Noisette:

Hazel C said:

Elliott B said:
    Good morning Hazel,

I will raise this with our development team today. There shouldn't be a reply option present to any user if they are not logged in, but I can see that "Reply to Thread" is still showing when I tested in a logged-out state.

I will see what the team say and come back to you, as I imagine this is very frustrating.

Regards,

Elliott.

This is what Elliot said on 31st July.........

tgat Would be just like when they said they would look at why the Community logo keeps disappearing, etc etc they also said that they would consider a sticky which would mean they only have to monitor one Post for problems but they have chosen the easier option of monitoring “NO” posts for problems. 

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• In reply to Elliott B:

Elliott B said:
    Good morning Hazel,

Regards,

Elliott.

Hi Elliott,

It's still doing it to me. Type a message, press the reply button & lose the lot because I'm not signed in. Any chance of sorting it before I finally give up?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• @Noisette,
    Agree it is annoying, I dont think there is a solution to be honest.

My suggestion other than signing AGAIN before you start to post,

is maybe, copy/paste.
    i,e ALWAYS copy the post you are writing, BEFORE you try to send.

Then , if you have to Re sign in ,find the thread , you can Paste your content without loss and retyping. 

I get annoyed when I cannot post pics,  realise ,I have been logged out Grr!!!!

P.S "Handkerchief Knots" would not help me,as I would probably ask why did I do that for!?CHOL:):)

• Sorry to hear you are still having this problem Hazel. A real pain in the. ********! Good advice from SK to copy and paste at least you do not have to re type. The only other thing I could suggest is to completely shut down your tablet or computer, if it has been on standby. Clear out all the history and caches and if you have the RSPB saved as a favourite maybe Google, find the website and resave it as a favourite. None of this may work but at least worth a try. Good luck.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.