Unable to reply to posts! FRUSTRATED!

OK, I give up!

What's gone wrong with the software?

I cannot reply to posts any longer, and if I select rich text, it comes back with the message "Page not found"

Jim Bob and a couple more, I can read your replies, but not reply, at the time being...

But I can start a new post....  

• OK folks, it seems I might have more than one issue.

Yes there is a problem with replying but it seems Microsoft Edge (another thorn in the side of Windows 10) creates another issue on top of the software.

I've just re-installed IE 11 after dumping it because it wasn't working well with other sites, though it seems to work better than Edge with the forum.

Microsoft Edge wouldn't let me log in, it kept giving the message "User not found", but IE11 straight in no problem.

When I did log in, select the "Reply" button and nothing happened using Edge.

In summary,
    Microsoft Edge wouldn't let me reply and wouldn't let me log back in.

IE11, no login issues I can reply using the basic text box.

Oh isn't software today such good fun! :-D
  • I think the problem extends way too far and wide.

I'll not go in to detail, but it seems the original idea of browsers working in harmony has disappeared and there is greed out there by making certain programs work easier on the developers own software and putting awkward obstacles in the way of other browsers.

Oh well, Mrs PR is home from work, so I'd better show her a good hubby, (if I can find one :-D)