Very slow again this forum. I’m getting so frustrated!

I’m getting so frustrated by this forum, as it’s getting so very slow again. I didn’t know whether I was logged out again, as my username is not appearing at the top of of this forum. I’m just trying to see if this post of mine actually works as a test.

• It keeps saying as well on this forum as done before with this upgrade, An unexpected error prevented your requested action from appearing.
  • I noticed this was slowing down this morning, I was on via Puffin, so changed over to Safari to see if there was a difference, but no. No messages though. Now it is painfully slow, I can just imagine this in a few weeks, if folk are fed up and frustrated now!!
  • My upload speed is well over 40 for upload and over 50 for download, but with this forum at this very moment it very much minus whatever, as it’s just taken forever to change pages. But with the time it is taken to change pages, it’s even worse than the very slow speeds I had with dial up broadband. Other web pages with my very fast broadband is changing between pages at breath taken speeds.

• I have just run a speed test and it is actually uploading slightly higher that normal, so not an issue with my own speed, has to be the site itself.
  • The slow has been happening regularly from time to time since the upgrade to this forum and whenever it’s a very slow speed, i have an unexpected error symbiosis appear on screen, can’t get access to posting a private message if I need to, my user name is not visible at the top of the pages and I can’t get back to the RSPB Homepage by just one press as I’ve got to type out the RSPB webside address to get back to the RSPB Homepage, although I do have the RSPB Homepage set as one of my favourites. Also I’ve checked my upload and download speed and it’s what I normally get. I’ve always known it’s a problem with the RSPB Forum as it’s been happening on and off since the upgrade.