Leighton Moss.

• Just to rub salt into the injury I was just gong up windy hill on the M62 this afternoon and heard a strange noise and thought thats coming from my car I was only doing 70mph in the third lane it has 4 here so managed to get on the hard shoulder got out and had a flat tyre on the inside rear so new tyre ordered for tomorrow not sure how much yet but not going to be cheep :(

Jim

My Pictures

• Oh dear, Jim, What a pain in the neck (not to mention the pocketbook!). Whatever next? Best wishes for your next trip to/from LM!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• It's a good job tyres are a lot better at coping with that sort of thing than they used to be years ago. Anyway, let's hope that's all for now, Jim, or you won't be able afford any more sausage baps in the LM café next time you go :)

Nige   Flickr

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Thank you Ann, lets hope that's the last of it, my next trip is not long about ten hours from now for three day :)

Jim

My Pictures

• In reply to Nigel O:

Me too Nige, I used to be a tyre fitter some years back and had to go out to the truckers on the M62 most nights and doing these on the hard shoulder is not fun if its an offside tyre, I will be in the café soon having sausage baps not broke yet lol

Jim

My Pictures