Sunrises and Sunsets 2019; Share your photos here

The original thread "Autumn Sunrises and Sunsets share your photos here" has generated a nice collection of photos from you, and is still going strong through winter 2018/9.

To save the thread getting too long, it might be wiser to have a fresh thread for this year, and I look forward to seeing your continued contributions.

To start the ball rolling, three from my recent trip to North Wales early this month, a Llandullas Sunset.

• Thanks Mike (still not saying anything tho, coz it's still last summer Stuck out tongue winking eye

• PimperneBloke said:

Thanks Mike (still not saying anything tho, coz it's still last summer 

Things will probably be quiet on this thread until September time as the days become noticeably shorter, except, for those like me who have to get up early for work, or those lucky enough to have the time to catch the dawn chorus, along with the benefits of spring and autumnal sunrises and sunsets being usually more colourful.

The important thing is, you've managed to get a more favourable image size.

• Yeah, I'm usually out of the house by 5am for work so I may catch a few more. A couple of glorious one's this past week, but what with driving and stuff I thought best concentrate on the road lol
  • PimperneBloke said:
    Yeah, I'm usually out of the house by 5am for work so I may catch a few more. A couple of glorious one's this past week, but what with driving and stuff I thought best concentrate on the road lol

I'm not quite so early, but that is due to my circumstances after someone ran a red light taking me with them and smashing my leg. Work have been brilliant and allowed me to start a little later, because 4 am is early enough to get up and it takes a while to get dressed in the morning.

One thing before I finally close down the PC for today, quite a few contributors post a good selection of photos on Flickr. Click on their links in the signature, you'll be able to view their photos, and some very good ones too.

Mine don't quite come up to their standards, but I'm happy to relive the moments, so feel free to have a look.

• Just before sunset over the River Kent in Cumbria on Wednesday

I was pleased by the lack of flare in that shot. And a short while later after the sun had just gone down.

STOP PRESS: Volcanic eruption sends fiery dust cloud over Cumbria!!!

Oh, alright, another 10 or 20 minutes later when the sun had so gone so low, the clouds went a spectacular red.

• OK, I've been away again, and busy, so apologies for the absence and forthcoming deluge of photos.

A couple of sunset pics taken over Conwy Bay from Llandudno West Shore, with Anglesey and Puffin Island in the distance.

Dwygyfylchi sunset viewed from Synchnant Pass N Wales

Looking back down the path towards Synchnant Pass, N Wales.

Don't be fooled, I've not returned back to the hills yet, that is just an easy stroll for any one, was a struggle for me but worth it for the views,  as you will see on the next couple of photos

And looking over Conwy Bay towards Anglesey and Puffin Island from Dwygyfylchi.

That's all for now.

• They're all good views but the first two are spectacular
  • Unknown said:
    They're all good views but the first two are spectacular

Thank you Nigel.

I think I as just lucky with the cloud, sun and light combination, coupled with the sea as well.

The sun dipped past its best when I took the hill shots, loosing the best of the sunset illumination and shadows.

• A few more taken around home.

Sunset 17 June. I think this particular night, most of the UK enjoyed a brilliantly red sunset.

Sunrise 22 June