Garden Wren

I have not posted for some time in the hope that this new format would settle down and become easier to navigate, I'll wait and see before passing judgement.

Anyway today we had a wren outside the patio windows looking for food in the border.

As usual with wildlife it never turned to face the camera.

Still loading pictures via Flickr as cannot get them small enough direct from my photos files.

• Thanks for uploading the pics Tony,  it certainly isn't the best site anymore for posting or even following a thread but its still lovely to see this gorgeous Wren in your garden;  I was feeding ours with mealworms this morning ! 

• Hi Tony, lovely to see the wee wren, have not seen our fellow for a while now, hope he appears for the garden bird count at the weekend!

• Hi Catlady, we had a pair in the garden this am but just so grey & gloomy just not worth trying for a picture. Like you I hope ours appear for the count, haven't decided yet when to do it though, think we'll wait and see over the next few mornings for the best mix.

• Hello Hazel, we had a pair this am. Still not enamoured of the site, struggle to get around the blogs never mind keep up with favourite threads.  I don't understand why some pics I load via Flickr disappear and some don't, just makes no sense when they are all uploaded he same way?? I will post some pictures of a trip to Titchwell the other week next

• Love your wren pics, Tony. I wish I could get any half so good. Birds do have a habit of flitting around so much. It's why I like waders so much - at least they stand relatively still and don't hide behind foliage!