Notifications!

• In reply to Ian S:

Yes, I am Ian! I've just checked my settings and they are all as they were before the last lot of site changes so I don't know what is happening. I think all the old 'likes' disappeared for a while but have now been restored  for some people but not for me......feeling a bit sad....:-((

• In reply to Ian S:

Yes, seems like I have no notifications today either.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

Evening, All. Mysteriously, today I have had one proper notification (as opposed to none!) and 3 notifications of 'like'. That is compared to about 30 (plus or minus) proper notifications per day in recent days. The last time the notifications were mucked up they were back to normal in about 24 hours so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Ian S:

Thank you Ian for liking my post!!!! I am restored.........
  • In reply to Korky:

Korky said:
    Thank you Ian for liking my post!!!! I am restored.........

Maybe just for "likes" rather than posts. Ian

• In reply to Ian S:

Ha, ha, Ian!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Ian S:

Ian S said:
    Maybe just for "likes" rather than posts. Ian

You're right Ian

• In reply to Korky:

I did notice that I only had 4 notifications since yesterday, but thought that was correct, but now thinking maybe not. Have to go out just now so no time to check back, will do later. Still have one notification sitting with nothing in it!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Gardenbirder said:
    Evening, All. Mysteriously, today I have had one proper notification (as opposed to none!) and 3 notifications of 'like'. That is compared to about 30 (plus or minus) proper notifications per day in recent days. The last time the notifications were mucked up they were back to normal in about 24 hours so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hi Ann, it has been much longer than 24 hours this time, over 48 hours and counting. The site at the moment feels very much like one step forward and two back. Ian

• In reply to Ian S:

Things had been quiet here, no email notifications for over a week, then all of a sudden, I get a load of email notifications appear!

I don't know if the site has been down for maintenance, but I do like the page numbers at the bottom.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler