Doubtful discussions opened recently

Maybe it's just me but have reported around 6 discussions by the same person as SPAM. There are links to websites within the posts that I would advise people not to click on. I did the first reports yesterday but assume the forum management team are away at the moment. Beware!!

Best wishes

Hazel in the Gironde estuary, France

• Thanks Hazel,  I've also flagged them all up as they look very bogus looking at the content ... although I never clicked on any links.   

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• Definitely very odd H ... I did open the links as am using tablet not linked to any of my laptop info ... They just led to gaming sites, not connected with content of posts at all ... someone on drugs/bored/possibly malicious ... will let you know if my tablet blows up!!

Certainly needs removing & this person booted off IMO!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Thanks for reporting this. Looking now at the number of strange and unusual threads started by this person that I hadn’t originally noticed it must be spam.

Regards,

Ian.

Regards,

Ian.

• In reply to WendyBartter:

I have been signed out on laptop and can't get back on but can on the mobile? Will try again later.

Jim

My Pictures

• In reply to WendyBartter:

As long as Mick doesn't think you're a secret gambler! What did you spend the housekeeping on anyway! LOL

Best wishes

• In reply to Noisette:

Secret! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Hazel (Noisette), I agree, the posts you refer to seem to be iffy--the topics have nothing to do with anything relevant to this forum.  I have not clicked on any of the links due to being doubtful about them. 

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

The relevant posts have all been deleted, so thats good news!

Best wishes

• I reported them as soon as I saw them. - the same with today's post about the Evils of Wildlife Photography - hopefulliy that will be deleted before someone accidentally clicks on the links.

----------

Cheers,

Bob

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobs_retired_now/

• In reply to Bobs_Still_Retired:

Yes, same person also discussed Bird food, but both items sound like they've been copied from another site or forum. I didn't report them as wasn't sure, I was waiting to see what will happen, so well done Bob.

Best wishes